The purpose of the Q&A is to further engage with the audience:
- To receive expert advice and information.
- To exchange information.
- To raise awareness.
- To encourage responsibility for own health/social care and for that of the community.
- To signpost people to services.
- To create a safe environment to share feelings and experiences, where appropriate.
- To create an opportunity for reflection and possible change.
Our Q&A experts are members of local supporting organisations relevant to the theme of the play.
Please use the links below to get more information on the individual services available in your community.
Below is a list of recommended books relating to addiction and recovery.
Living Sober AA book
The Road Less Travelled
By Scott Peck
Dr Nicola Winstone
SIGN UP TO OUR E-NEWS
We'd love to keep you in the loop about our latest news and productions!